We work to manage quality of life through innovation processes, committed to leading the development of cannabis-derived products for pharmaceutical and medicinal grade in Colombia, which meet and exceed customer expectations and comply with national and international regulatory requirements in matters of quality, environmental, health, and safety at work, using only the highest quality organic ingredients and processes, through solid development, manufacturing, and distribution processes.
It is our commitment to create long-term benefits for our internal and external clients, always looking after their well-being, identifying, analyzing, and controlling the risks derived from our operation, in order to minimize the level of probability of unwanted events that affect the quality of the product, the environment, the health or integrity of the people, or the company’s assets, likewise we prepare ourselves to respond to any contingency that may arise derived from our operation.
We fulfill this obligation:
- Guaranteeing through quality risk management a proactive approach to identify, evaluate and control potential environmental, OSH and quality risks of processes and products.
- Developing products to consistently meet the requirements of our internal and external customers
- Complying with the laws and regulations on the environment, OSH and quality of pharmaceutical products derived from medicinal cannabis, as well as other requirements to which the organization must be governed
- Managing an efficient change control system
- Carrying out scheduled self-inspections during the year through the Audits and Inspections module of the Kawak software
- Maintaining excellent communication within the organization that ensures the commitment of all members of the company
- Monitoring the integrated management system through the process performance indicators, taking into account the efficient use of environmental resources, product quality and OSH
- Providing the necessary resources to achieve the objectives set
- Establishing the criteria to be followed for suppliers through quality contracts or agreements, supplier evaluation contracted by SIG.
Colkannab is a company focused on producing, manufacturing, and processing medicinal cannabis plant material and derivatives for export, generating traceability and improvement based on good agricultural, collection, and manufacturing practices; with the intention of complying with pharmaceutical and cosmetic line requirements, which differentially improves the health of our clients and thus provides complete satisfaction to medical cannabis marketers worldwide.
Colkannab intends to establish itself as one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical and scientific cannabis industries by the second decade of the twenty-first century. The company will be distinguished by the use of precision technology in its cultivation, transformation, and production processes, ensuring traceability, security, and safety with the goal of generating complete customer satisfaction and the pharmaceutical industry’s trust and loyalty.
Innovation: Improvement of services and work processes while remaining active and open to change is what innovation entails.
Effectiveness is defined as the optimization of available resources, the prompt response to our clients, low-cost operation, and high yields.
Commitment: Teamwork and communication based on trust and mutual respect to be a successful operation in every sense.
Integrity: A relationship founded on honesty, professional ethics, and the achievement of goals.
- Continuously improve the processes of the integrated management system through evaluation and monitoring based on compliance with our policies Strengthen human talent through constant training on OSH, quality and environmental issues that allows improving the performance of workers Identify, evaluate and control the potential quality risks of processes and products.
- Develop products to consistently meet the requirements of our internal and external customers
- Comply with the laws and regulations for the quality of pharmaceutical products derived from medicinal cannabis, as well as the OSH aspects and the requirements to which the organization must abide.
- Identify the dangers and control the risks to the environment, health and integrity derived from the processes and activities carried out in the company
- Establish the criteria to be followed for suppliers through quality contracts or agreements, supplier evaluation contracted by SIG